Monday, September 14, 2009

L A T E = the magical word of the day


Oh today is like unbelieveable!!


I slept at 4am and am suppose to wake up at 6am but thanks for the fortune telller's prediction ---------




I

am

late!




The funny part is my eyes are still closing when im answering the call,

So damn shocking when Bryan asked where am i ?


And im still wondering why he ask me?


(duh~ Obviously im having sweet dreams comfortably.hee...)

My eyes widen and have no idea why the sky of 6am is so bright that i can see a bird flying

across the window somemore.


I was like Oh Shit!
Then asked him to go w/o me
.
(omg! so sorry...)








I woke up again to attend 10am class and guess what??



L
A T E

again! (30++ mins)




thanks to my brother!

How i wish i can steal the car keys and just drive away!!
*evil laugh*
but let's face it, that aint gonna happen =.=











math class
= I miss Ms. Kang

business class = Seriously don't have any slightest idea what he's trying to deliver. I mean, great you've done your all-so-perfect research, but are those indices and numbers of a dunno-wad-company is relevent to the studies? duh~

Economic class
= Is the worth-iest class, seriously! So much to learn, tonnes of food for thought... etc.











8am everyday,
i seriously DO NOT know
how long i can stand.


No comments:

Post a Comment