Hi people :) Its been a while didn't update anything here and yea, dont doubt.. I closed this blog for like few months without even noticing anybody. Was thinkin to do some renovation around here and there but okay obviously nothing is done. Oh well~ Old is good. Ancient. Priceless :):)
Gotta say that this sem is chill but sad, too sad. Too sad people are weird. First time in my life seeing that there is actually people suffered so badly, torn apart, tears-rolling-down-like-no-needa-pay-water-bills!!!!
Gotta say that this sem is chill but sad, too sad. Too sad people are weird. First time in my life seeing that there is actually people suffered so badly, torn apart, tears-rolling-down-like-no-needa-pay-water-bills!!!!
Frown.
gobsmaked.
astounded.
flabbergasted.
what else?
gobsmaked.
astounded.
flabbergasted.
what else?
Could be that hurt huh i guess. and oh my goodness I have totally no idea what to console or, or advise, but heck I can be the best listener-giving-away-free-smile-which-comes-with-a-free-shoulder!! :):)
That could cheer you up i guess, hopefully, sincerely hope so. Cant do anything but the best i can do is accompanying whenever and whereever, thats what friends do ryte, like being there supportive not-kinda-vocabularly but spiritually, so yea :) Call me hotline alryte. I'll be there. Cheers ^^
reborn wee. han. bryan. dian
and whoever out there.
and whoever out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment